Where are we?
Nea Kallikrateia, Halkidiki, Greece
- This tastefully and luxurious complex is situated just 40 km S.E. of Thessaloniki and 30 km from the airport of “Macedonia”. This ideal location allows the citizens to enjoy the glorious sunlight all day long and at the same time being next to the second largest city in Greece.
- The municipality of Kallikrateia is nowadays, a touristic resort and includes the Municipal Apartments of Nea Kallikrateia, Saint Pavlos, Nea Irakleia, Lakkoma, Nea Gonia, Neochoraki, Nea Syllata, Rodokipos, Sozopoli and Veria.
- In 17 km coast are extended clean, sandy beaches with many services and activities where everybody can enjoy the blue sea. There are several organised hotels, renting rooms and campings.Also, there are fish taverns and restaurants who offers traditional greek products like ouzo and tsipouro.
- A lot of visitors, being amateur fishermen, enjoy their time in the area’s port or evening walks in the Municipality. Beach bars and clubs promise an intense nightlife and a unique entertainment.
- Both local citizens and visitors can be served by a Trade Centre and Medical Centre, Police Department, Banks, Greek Post Office, Citizens’ Information Centre, Bus Station and Taxi.
- The geographic position offers the visitors organised excursions to the sightseeing of Chalkidiki, such as the cave of Petralona, The Mount Athos, and the city of Thessaloniki. The municipality of Kallikrateia offers nowadays a proposal of a permanent stay and holidays.
KaliSun Villas Google Earth Coordinates: Latitude: 40°18’14.57″N Longitude: 23° 5’5.90″E
We are also in