5th December 2017
Home values are rising and international creditors are listening
KaliSun Villas is giving you all the reasons you need to invest in properties in Greece. The tide is turning in this part of the Mediterranean, and it’s never been a better time to find a dream home. Need some facts?
- (Prices of homes) Properties in Greece are expected to go nowhere but up year after year from here on in
- According to reports, properties over the next couple of years will be appreciating in value based on an agreement Greece signed with international creditors regarding the country’s debts
- Talks have paved the way for the release of vital rescue funds for the economically-stricken Mediterranean nation
- In recent years, Greek property has proven to be an excellent investment – particularly in sea-based areas and those near the airport; Halkidiki is in close proximity to Thessaloniki, the second-largest town in Greece and one of the country’s most attractive locales, and popular islands such as Crete, Corfu and Rhodes attract tons of investors.
- The Greek economy is expected to grow by 2.7-percent this year and by another 3.1-percent in 2018, aided by an upsurge in tourism
- Athens is popping right now! The apartment scene has become ultra-affordable, and there’s a real estate market here where many properties are being purchased at a healthy rate.
- Greece has one of the highest rates of homeownership in all of Europe at 80-percent (10-percent higher than the European average), and properties in Greece are now much cheaper than any other European nation (and property tax is comparably low, to boot)
- In Greek society, property plays a vital role, and as people across Europe look for someplace to invest their money, Greece beckons with attractive prices
- Real estate in Greece can offer a potential rate of return between an impressive five- and 10-percent
What Makes Greece Such a Great Place to Live… Especially in KaliSun Villas? Greece is an extremely vibrant country famed throughout the world for its year-round temperate climate, detailed history, beautiful architecture and unique culture. Need some more reasons?
- Greece is generally a very safe environment in which to reside, with little serious crime reported
- Greeks are renowned for their welcoming and overtly friendly hospitality, as well as their strong family background rooted in ancient beliefs of connecting with people
- Greece is an enchanting, lovely place to take residence with rich culture and history that awaits at every turn – from the elements of the past hiding between lush Ionian islands and neoclassical port towns to pristine beaches, spectacular views and whitewashed Aegean homes adding an uber-authentic vibe
- Greece is a great place to combine business and pleasure, where amazing nightlife and some of the best clubs in the world come together to offer a musical experience like nowhere else in Europe
- Places like the luxurious fully-serviced KaliSun Villas offer unique and panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and Olympus Mountain; spacious ground floors equipped with fireplaces, dining areas and state-of-the-art kitchens; luxurious master bedrooms with en suite facilities and two large double bedrooms and an unbeatable location
- Securing a Schengen (short-stay) Visa for the entire family is not just a dream, it’s a reality when considering KaliSun Villas: Through the Greece Golden Visa Program, you can make a safe investment in Greek real estate and live in a country of the European Union.